The clinical name for piles is hemorrhoids. It becomes a top priority to obtain piles relief for a person facing this very painful and unpleasant condition of anal canal. There are veins at the end of rectum and these veins are commonly known as varicose veins. Piles are caused when these varicose veins are dilated for longer time period. Piles are recognized easily as they are round pink swellings in the anus and sometimes color may be blue and the size of these swellings is of peas or grapes.
There are two kinds of piles. First one is called internal piles. Usually this kind is painless but it has the most common symptom of piles that is, blood comes out from anus while secretion of stools. And the second kind is known as external piles. This kind is very painful and uncomfortable, that is why it leads many peoples to seek piles relief as fast as possible.
There are many factors that can cause piles; and amongst all other factors, constipation is most common factor for raising this unpleasant condition. In addition, poor piles clinic singapore bowel habits are also responsible for piles. This problem is also diagnosed in the peoples whose work is not sedentary for instance, military personals and heavy laborers. Other factors may include excess intake of spicy foods, sedentary lifestyle, excess intake of caffeine based beverages and excess use of vinegar. It is recommended to consult the medical personal for treating this condition. Certainly there are effective remedies for piles relief. Some of them are mentioned ahead.
1. Dry figs are very effective in relieving piles effectively. At night soak 4 figs in clean drinking water and leave them overnight. Eat these figs in the morning in an empty stomach; also drink the water in which figs were soaked overnight. This remedy will improve the peristaltic movements of intestines.
2. This is another effective remedy for bleeding piles. Take some mangoes and dry its seeds in the shade. When these seeds are dried completely, grind them to form thin powder. Have two grams of this powder twice daily with honey or water.
3. Using white radish is also very effective for piles. Take 100 milligrams of grated white radish with raw honey, once in the morning and other dose in the evening. In addition, juice of white radish is also very useful. Drink 90 ml of white radish juice twice daily. Add salt to taste in the juice.
4. This is another effective remedy of white radish. Ground white radish in fresh milk to attain the consistency of paste. This paste is used to apply on the anal area for relieving anal pain and swelling. The specialty of this remedy is that it works directly on the most pain causing area of piles.
5. Pilesgon capsule is a herbal formulation made of valuable ayurvedic herbs known for their beneficial effects in treating hemorrhoids or piles.
In conclusion, above mentioned remedies are certainly very effective but some awareness is also important in relieving piles. As mentioned above, constipation is most common factor for causing piles; so first of all getting rid of constipation is a priority. Fiber is useful for making stools softer and easier to pass. That is why rich fiber diet is recommended for treating the constipation. Secondly, sedentary lifestyle is also responsible for arising piles. Daily workout for at least 1 hour is advised. Exercise is important for body for expulsion of toxins and it also prevents body from debilitating. In addition, exercise is also effective on constipation. Regular workout will stimulate the digestion process to work efficiently and it will also help to prevent irritable bowel syndrome. Finally, by following these methods piles can be relieved quickly and effectively.